VMware Consultant – Voicetec Sys Ltd
About Voicetec Sys Ltd
Voicetec Sys Ltd provides a diverse range of telecommunication solutions and services in wholesale areas of International minutes, origination and termination of calls for reseller/switchless reseller of retail voice. Voicetec Sys offers consultancy and ready to go solutions without technical complexity and initial high capital/technical investment. Our flexible business models offer services from a fully managed model to a management portal or simple call transfers.
Our corporate strength and extensive network experience has enabled us to build a global network infrastructure that is designed to provide bespoke cost-effective solutions and services to the end customers.
What you will do
We are looking for an enthusiastic VMware Consultant to join and support Voicetec Sys’s team. As an experienced professional, you will be deliver business expertise and provide customers with first class customer service. This role will be responsible for the smooth running of the Server and Storage environment of their internal network and customer network. The job role is based in Middlesex, United Kingdom.
Responsibilities of the role
- Implement and configure large Windows Desktops (7/8/8.1/10).
Build, Support and Administration of Windows Server (2003/2008/2008R2/2012)
- Implement and administer VMware ESX 5/5.5/6
- VCenter 5/5.5/6
- VSAN – VMware Virtual Storage Area Network
- Administer Windows Active Directory core services. (DNS/DHCP/Group Policy/Schema Upgrades)
- Administration of Microsoft exchange 2013 CU15(hosted exchange)
- Freenas 9.2.1 NFS storage.
- Datacenter Administration
- Management of VMware Vshield Edge, Vshield Endpoint and Vshield manager 5.5.4
- Administration of Vsphere distributed switch.
- Patching and Monitoring the VMware virtual datacenter.
- Certifications like MCITP, CCNA, VCP5.5 required.
- Knowledge of PowerShell and strong ability to write scripts and automate tasks
- Previous experience working in a structured service delivery framework
- Good interpersonal, team working and customer facing skills
- Strong systems analysis
- Documentation and troubleshooting experience
- Good understanding of networking topologies and security principles
. Strong English language skills and working knowledge of Tamil, Malayalam and Hindi due to nature of clients.
Up to £38,000.00 depending on experience.
The closing date for applications is 19th August 2017
Interested candidates should forward their CV directly to Mr Ranganathan Kannan (email@example.com)
Opening posted on 16th July 2017.